Barrix Magic Sticker Blue Sheet
Pack Of 30 Sheets
This perfect integrated pest management (IPM) tool for organic Cultivating & sustained agricultural growth.
Uses bright Yellow coloured recyclable sheets of specific wavelength between 400nm to 500nm of wave length.
A single trap is effective for 735 Sq ft area; traps 7333 insects within 15 days of exposure.
To Support the farming activity with early identification of pest infestation, intensity of infestation, as an educative tool to take proper care against identified infestations, this product is a proactive, monitoring, Integrated pest management tool .
The 4 types of pest of high risk can be easily monitored in every agricultural crop:
Cabbage root flies
Red Slug Moth
Color Alluring Technology
Colour frequency has been selected after testing for maximum target pest attraction, based on wavelength of colour spectrum.
Special Adhesive Polymer
- Special Adhesive polymer - Poly iso butyene based Glue Formulation with out cracking the molecular weight of the polymer.
- Non-toxic polymer
- Polymer provides Resistance to UV light Degradation
- Stable in retaining the glue tackiness at high or low temperature
- water resistant
- Useful for all seasons in all crops.
- Double side gumming to increase surface area
- The printed grid on one side of the trap allows farmers to count, monitor and take corrective IPM measures
How to use
It has to be hung just above foliage in low crops and in taller crops, 5ft above the ground level.
How many to Use
The traps are used from the beginning of crop cultivation till harvesting, depending on the crop, 10 sheets per acre or 50 sheets per hectare shall be used.
When to use
The Sticky Traps can be used from the beginning of crop cultivation till harvesting.
Benefits to farmers
- For timely detection of pests
- To reduce risk of pest outbreaks
- Identify hot-spots
- Organize timing of sprays
- Availability of bio control potential
Advantages of using this IPM Product
- Cost Effective
- Time Saving
- Labour Saving
- Effective Control
- Easy Application
- Quality Improvement
- Increase in Quantity
- Decline in Residual Effect
- Export Potential